Thursday 24 November 2016

My worst essay ever!

                 HI GUYS, I PUT THIS INTRODUCTION ON CAPS LOCK SO THAT YOU CAN DISTINGUISH WITH WHAT I AM GOING TO INCLUDE NEXT IN THIS POST. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS MY FIRST ESSAY EVER THAT I WROTE FOR MY SCHOLARSHIP. IT FEELS FUNNY THOUGH BECAUSE WHEN I READ BACK THROUGH THE ESSAY, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THAT WAS NOT Y ESSAY(hahaha). THIS IS MY WORST ESSAY EVER!!!!


For as long as I could remember, I have wanted to be a successful biologist. I have been a biology diehard fans ever since I was in primary school. In secondary school, I had struggled and put all my effort in maintaining a good as well as an excellent result in my biology subject. This could be proved when I had successfully achieved A+ in biology and pass my SPM with flying color with 5A+ and 4A’s.
 I am an over-achiever. For example, I maintained a 3.5 and above CGPA throughout secondary school since in form 1. I always brought my passion when it comes to study and academic achievement. I also had been awarded for the Principle Award for every semester. It triggered me to be an individual that had a quality in myself to achieved perfection even though there are nothing perfect in this world

Being responsible is also one of my personal quality that I could not escape. As an example, during my school time, I usually will complete all the task that have been given to me. This made me a detailed person. When I had been given a task to complete, I will search the information and look through it deeply besides it gave me a lot of knowledge.

I am also a concern-kind of people. I concern to the communities. I love to join community services to help the people. This world is not only for our self, yet there are other people that should not be let down. They should be feeling happiness as all of us felt. For example, I had joined the Ronda dan Riadah and crime awareness programs to fight and avoid crimes in our communities.

I have a leadership skill in myself to lead the people. I once lead the nasyid group and we managed to get second runner up. I also had joined the Badan Dakwah dan Rohani known as BADAR during my secondary school. I had played my rolls in maintaining the good deeds of the students in my school. I also once be the head prefect during my primary school.

I am a dedicated person. My team and I had achieved second runner up in Festival Seni Muzik Tradisional Mrsm se-Malaysia 2014 for the national level in Mrsm Kota kinabalu and 2015 in Mrsm Kuala Terengganu. I also had participated in Might minds 2015 for the district level.My team and I managed to proceed for the second level. In 2014 and 2015 I had participated for the Minggu bahasa dan Kuiz sastera and I had received award for the best player in the grouping stage.

Creative is also one of my personal qualities. I have a talent in playing musical instruments including the modern and the traditional. I am a fast learner in playing musical instrument and this proved that both side of my brain works correspondently. Playing music is also one of my strategy in managing my stress. This also showed that I know how to managed may stress.'



PLEASE DO DROP YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS ESSAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment